ChainSwap Development Roadmap update
We are so excited to report to the community on ChainSwap’s Development progress and Roadmap update.
We’re always looking to improve the user experience, and we’ll be adding more features to help users manage their assets cross-chain more easily.
Chainswap currently offers three main features to serve the multi chain ecosystem.
1. Bridge aggregator, which integrates most of the existing Bridges
2. Cross chain Swap, which enables cross-chain features for token swaps
3. Permissionless NFT wrap bridge, allowing the bridging of any NFT and the issuance of mirror NFTs for trading
What did we gather through user feedback?
With the help of the questions users asked, we found two major issues with our Bridge Aggregator:
1. The experience is lagging and it’s easy to lost track. For example, during a cross chain swap, it can happen that transactions get stuck so that users cannot get their tokens or initial principle back.
2. We are missing a feature to let the user see their entire wallet balances and their status. They do not have the option to see what tokens in their balances can be cross chain and whether there is arbitrage opportunity to be made.
- We are making a new product to improve user bridge experience
- We are making a new API aggregation to show the details of your wallet.
- We are connecting with bridges to find possibilities to integrate with them deeper so that users can track each step of transactions and locate problems.
What to expect next?
- A more detailed wallet overview feature that allows you to easily view your wallet’s asset details, transaction history, token price trends, and show which tokens are arbitrageable across chains.
- The Market Trends feature helps you better focus on market details and investments, and shows trending of tokens and NFT market.
- More transparent cross-chain processes to help users track the route of their tokens.
Thank you for your long time support, we will never stop moving forward!
ChainSwap is a cross-chain asset bridge & application hub for smart chains. ChainSwap allows projects to seamlessly bridge between ETH, BSC and HECO. In the future ChainSwap will be integrating chains and provide full cross-chain solutions between BTC, DOT, SOL and more.