Today, there are several cross-chain bridges in crypto space that are building similar infrastructures. Unfortunately, several of them have recently fallen victim to hacker attacks including ChainSwap, showing that this market is still nascent and needs improvement.
We believe that this collaboration with Anyswap can provide the most solid and productive foundation for cross-chain industry as Anyswap is the leading cross-chain protocol. Therefore, we are proud to announce that we are joining forces with Anyswap.
We believe this partnership will speed up the industry-wide R&D process of the cross-chain solutions. It will enable ChainSwap to recover from the recent exploit incident more easily, as well as provide flexibility for deployment and fulfill more market demand.
Summary of the collaboration at the initial stage:
- Chainswap will integrate Multichain bridge contract and Anyswap MPC network to start providing cross-chain services.
- Projects and individuals can start to deploy tokens under the Anyswap framework through ChainSwap, and deployed tokens will be compatible on both bridges. Chainswap will be an additional service provider to the Multichain infrastructure
- Chainswap will run a separate fee system to generate cross-chain fees that go through Chainswap.
- Chainswap will start a frontend for integration.
- Research and development: A major goal of the partnership is to research and explore the most elegant ways for cross-chain to grow in the future. ChainSwap will provide resources as additional support to Anyswap development.
We are grateful for this opportunity to collaborate with Anyswap, and we believe that this cross-chain alliance is contributing to the better future of decentralized finance. We will continue to keep our users posted about the progress of integration and release, as more details become available.